11.1.06

Banal Humour

Some more banal humour for your inevitable titillation:

· I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my Grandfather. Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

· Two atoms are walking down the road. One turns to the other and says, "I think I've lost a neutron". There other one says, "Are you sure?" He feels himself up and down and says, "Yes, I'm positive."

· A priest, a rabbi and a vicar walk into a bar The barman says, "Is this some kind of joke?"

· Two hungry goats are walking around Hollywood when one of them finds a discarded reel of film and gobbles it up. The other goat asks: 'What was it like?' to which his mate replies: 'Not bad. Not as good as the book.'

· What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
· Pumpkin Pi

· My grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she was 60. She is now 97 and we don't know where she is.

· "Hey," says one musician to another, "who was that piccolo I saw you out with last night?" "That was no piccolo," he replied, "that was my fife."

No comments: