9.3.02

Oooo Thanks An Olympus Trip 35 !!

My birthday in February went exeptionally well and as Thomas here has his birthday only 8 days after mine we celebrated on the weekend in between with a host of various beers and friends. Thomas gave me a second hand Olympus camera which is identical to the one I got on my 10th birthday and which had long since ceased to function. This one however is in mint condition and takes fabulous pics just like my original. Way cool! Other wins included the Joanne Harris book, a copy of Simon Winchester´s, ``The Surgeon Of Crowthorne´´, as well as a basket full of premium German pilsner from various regions. Bettina gave me a lever arch file binder with a title preface which reads,``Learning By Drinking´´. It will be used to house all of the labels from the beer and wine bottles that I am collecting here. My German language lessons began here by reading the labels and getting translations from Thomas. This remarkable form of learning is not only building a great library of labels but I find myself enthused at all hours of the day and night to vigorously pursue my studies with a true thirst for knowledge and that which lies beneath.

No comments: